Wednesday 27 November 2013

Did you know the Koala Bear can run as fast as a rabbit?



Simbie Yau Koala Bear

I am happy to introduce you to this little cuddly Koala Bear from down under. He is a new a new design, including new features such as his little fingers and big ears which adds to his adorable character. 

Simbie Yau Koala Bear

I was asked to make a Koala Bear for a colleague as he is fond of Australian animals and he challenged me to come up with something. I have to admit I have learnt a lot about Koala's during the process of making him. Did you know that female Koala's have pouches for their young to grow for 5 months? 

Simbie Yau Koala Bear

It was quite hard to part with him as I have grown attached as I was making him. 

Simbie Yau Koala Bear

Care to challenge me to make an animal? 

Simbie Yau Koala Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment