Tuesday 26 November 2013

Best of British Rabbit

Simbie Yau GB Rabbit

A friend of mine from Australia asked me to make a Great British Rabbit so he can have something that is truly British to send home. I was delighted to do this and here he is. He is quite handsome wearing a top hat with "Best of British" slogan, with a little red and royal blue waistcoat, a black bow tie and holding a mini Union Jack flag. 

Simbie Yau GB Rabbit

A close up of his little waist coat.

Simbie Yau GB Rabbit

He was fun to make and my friend is very pleased and delighted with the results. 

Simbie Yau GB Rabbit


I made him using an existing pattern I designed a couple of years ago with a few new improvements particularly with the legs which allows him to stand and sit comfortably 

Simbie Yau GB Rabbit

A close up of his top hat.
Simbie Yau GB Rabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment